Welcome to the grandest condominium and resort complex in Surfside, Florida, a vibrant beach city to the immediate south of Bal Harbour, Florida and just north of Miami Beach. Originally a famous 1930s private club, the Surf Club has been restored and re-imagined as a luxurious Four Seasons residence, with onsite hotel.
A Richard Meier Design
The 80-room Four Seasons Hotel is incorporated into the historic Surf Club building. On either side is a 12-story residential tower, with a total of 150 private residences between the two towers. The grand architect of this enormous project is the world-famous, Pritker-Prize winning architect Richard Meier. The architect has designed not only the exterior of the building, but the unit interiors as well.
The Surf Club Four Seasons sits on 9 acres (3.6 hectares), and offers its hotel guests and residences 965 feet (300 meters) of oceanfront, one of the largest oceanfront expanses of any condo enclave in South Florida. The Richard Meier designed residences range from 1400 to 8000 square feet, and include a number of extraordinary penthouses.
Purchasing a Surf Club Four Seasons Residence
There are a limited number of developer residences for sale at the Surf Club Four Seasons. Pricing and availability information can be obtained by scheduling an appointment with any Brown Harris Stevens agent, whether in person, by telephone or by live chat. These are unique offerings, and your BHS agent will help you discover the condo property, its amenities and other details.
NOTE: Brown Harris Stevens is not affiliated with the developer of the Surf Club Four Seasons, but is a recognized cooperating broker.
About The Residences
- Numerous corner residences with endless views of Miami, Biscayne Bay, and the Atlantic Ocean
- Vistas with sunrise to sunset exposure, and an open flow of space
- Richard Meier-selected finishes, materials, color palette, hardware, and interior details
- Spacious master suites with two master baths and two dressing rooms with custom closets
- Expansive, thoughtfully conceived bathrooms with freestanding sculptural bathtubs
- Chef’s kitchens with custom cabinetry, side-by-side refrigerator and wine storage, six-burner gas cooktop, true exhaust kitchen hood, dishwashers, and back-up power for cold storage
- Dedicated elevators with private vestibules
- Multi-zone climate control systems
- Ultra-high-speed connectivity, allowing for video conferencing and integrated media systems
- Many residences offer staff quarters with private baths
- Service entrance
- Laundry room